Topics, 2021 Census
The 2021 Census of Population Program offers a wide range of analysis, data, reference and geographical information according to topics (subjects) that paint a portrait of Canada and its population.
2021 Census of Population topics will be available starting February 9, 2022 according to the release schedule of topics.
- Age, sex at birth and gender
- Canadian military experience
- Ethnocultural and religious diversity
- Families, households and marital status
- Immigration, place of birth, and citizenship
- Indigenous peoples
- Instruction in the official minority language
- Language of work
- Mobility and migration
- Population and dwelling counts
- Type of dwelling