Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
2011 Census Program – Thematic maps
A thematic map shows the spatial distribution of one or more specific data themes for standard geographic areas. The map may be qualitative in nature (e.g., predominant mother tongue) or quantitative (e.g., percentage population change).
Released: September 11, 2013
- Median household total income in 2010
- Market income as a percentage of total incomeIncome Footnote 1 in 2010
- Percentage of populationIncome Footnote 2 in top five percent of total income in 2010
- Percentage of the population below after-tax low-income measureIncome Footnote 3 in 2010 by 2011 census subdivision (CSD) for selected regions:
- Percentage of the population below after-tax low-income measureIncome Footnote 3 in 2010 by 2011 census tract (CT) for census metropolitan areas:
- Abbotsford - Mission
- Greater Sudbury / Grand Sudbury
- Kitchener - Cambridge - Waterloo
- Ottawa - Gatineau
- Saint John
- St. Catharines - Niagara
- St. John's
- Thunder Bay
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: